Terms of Service
EskeenSultation (on-line consultation)
For dermatology, diseases of the skin, hair, and nails.
These Terms of Service is a contract between you and Eskeen Laboratories, Inc.
and govern your access to and use of this Free EskeenSultation.
1. All information I will provide in this on-line consultation will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
2. My personal information and details of my medical history will not be shared in any circumstances with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations.
3. Photographs and videos of my skin problem maybe asked to help in the diagnosis of my illness. Images will be stored in a secure platform and only Eskeen partner physician will have access to them. They will be kept as long as they are relevant and after that time deleted or archived.
4. Delays in this on-line consultation may occur because of inevitable internet interruptions. Eskeen partner physicians commit to respond as soon as possible, in the order it was received.
5. Complications may occur if I do not follow the instructions given to me which involves treatments and follow-ups.
6. I will not practice “Medication Sharing”. I will not lend, share my prescription medications to other person for whom the prescription is not intended for.
7. The responsibility of Eskeen partner physician regarding my health care will terminate upon conclusion of this on-line consultation.
By agreeing to these terms of service, you indicate your CONSENT to be bound by these Terms.